Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Negative Thinking

Fwd: Take a look at this picture!

Sometimes the most mundane objects are beautiful if viewed in a different way. A few nights ago, I accidently set my camera phone to negative shots while outside attempting to photograph the candlelights in our windows. I deleted the shots, but the results were intriguing, especially in the low light. Delighted with the layered darks and the spectrum of opposite colors, I experimented with some commonplace items around the house. There are so many possibilities...bright sunshine, snow, shafts of light, water and rock, silhouettes and on and on!

You could say I'm just fooling around with pixels the way I used to do with paint. Certainly a little nagging voice in the back of my head whispered, "shouldn't you be starting those Christmas cards?" Aagh! Negative thinking!

Fwd: Take a look at this picture!

Fwd: Take a look at this picture!

Fwd: Take a look at this picture!

Fwd: Take a look at this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older posts you might enjoy....