Friday, July 23, 2010

Something New... and a group of my own #1


I recently launched a Flickr group called "You Must Remember This" with the help of my son, John, who kindly wrote the html for my comment code. For some time I've been tossing around the idea of putting together a collection of images that reflect the personal views of the photographer...of something they feel is irreplaceable. I know there are already thousands of groups covering every aspect of photography, but I always wanted a group of my own to showcase unforgettable moments, places or objects. I'm thrilled with the response and the stunning work; you can see the group here. From time to time, I will provide links on my blog, chosen randomly, because all of the photographs are excellent.

Today's link from "You Must Remember This."

2 comments:

  1. It's a good idea - I would love to add a couple more pictures, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, your photographs are always welcome!!! Will send you Flickrmail...

    ReplyDelete

Older posts you might enjoy....