Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just the Two of Us ~ Random Memory #6 ~ Texas

Happy Valentine's Day to lovers young and old! Especially PAB, JCB & JFB! I love you!

Random Memory #6 ~ Texas

Peter is in Viet Nam, not for a long tour, but I am worried nonetheless. While he is away, I fly with my parents from New York to Austin to visit my brother who is a freshman at the University. When I walk through his dormitory door, I see my husband; I have no idea how he managed to move heaven and earth to be in that place. I'm falling and falling....Peter catches me, just like he has always done.

View larger on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. I have my own Peter, though the name is different. Happy valentine's day - belated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue ~ You're back! Your comment makes me inordinately happy...Happy Valentine's Day to you both...belatedly!

    ReplyDelete

Older posts you might enjoy....